Green Beans, with Leeks & Roasted Tomatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
20 -30 min
- Fresh green beans 12-16oz
- 1 medium size leek
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 fresh roasted tomatoes ( any variety ) or 1 cans of roasted tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Cut ends off green beans, break in half, if need and wash .Cut off top half of leek (green portion) and chop. Place chopped leek in cold water and wash well .Crush garlic cloves. Heat olive oil in large skillet. Sauté green beans, chopped leek, and garlic for about 5 minutes add vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Place top on skillet and cook on low heat until green beans are tender (about 20 minutes ).
Roast tomatoes 15 minutes & add at the end of cooking.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?