With their uniquely tart and tangy taste, SHILOH FARMS Organic Unsulphured Cranberries are a delicious choice for the health conscious consumer. They are a particularly good source of Vitamins A and C, manganese, and dietary fiber.
Cranberries are widely recognized as potent sources of antioxidants, specifically from a subclass of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PACs), which are unique to and abundant in cranberries. The great news is that these beneficial antioxidants can be enjoyed in all types of cranberry products, whether dried, fresh, cooked, or juiced, making it easy to incorporate them into your daily living.
The cranberry is one of only three fruits that are native to North America. Cranberries are mostly cultivated in the Northern United States and Southern Canada, with the majority harvested between September and October.
To Rehydrate: Cover 1 part fruit with enough water or juice to cover completely. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until fruit has absorbed liquid and is plump to touch. Drain; reserve excess liquid for later use if desired.
1. Dried cranberries add sweetness and chew to salads, stuffings, pilafs, and other grain dishes.
2. Add dried cranberries to granolas, energy bars, trail mixes, or cookies for a delicious treat.
3. Popular and tasty chopped up in pancakes, waffles, or other baked goods.
4. Mix with nuts or seeds for a great topping to cereal, yogurt, or even ice cream!
5. Dried cranberries can be substituted for fresh in most recipes. They can also be used in place of raisins, currants, or dried cherries.
Our Organic Unsulphured Cranberries are slightly sweetened with Organic Cane Sugar. Organic Sunflower Oil has been added to prevent sticking.
Organic Dried Cranberries, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Sunflower Oil