These are absolutely delicious, simple to make and a family favorite.
Stuffed Mini Peppers would be a great appetizer for a party or gathering
12-18 Sweet Mini Peppers (halved and seeded)
8 oz package of Cream Cheese (softened)
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Monterrey jack
1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
1 tbsp fresh cilantro
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
2. Wash and slice the peppers in half long ways. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds.
3. In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, lemon/lime, cilantro, and garlic salt.
4. Spoon or pipe the filling into each of the pepper halves.
5. Place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Serve warm.