Weekday Meal-Prep: Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- Calories 404
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 41g
- 3 Chicken Breasts, cubed
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, crushed
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons Sesame Seed, more to garnish
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 small Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- White Rice, cooked
- In a pan, cook cut chicken over medium-high heat until almost done. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
- Add in the soy sauce, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Stir until thickened.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, leaving the sauce, and add the vegetables to the pan.
- Cover the pan for several minutes and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, then remove the lid and stir until the sauce is thick again.
- Split the rice, vegetables, and chicken evenly between 4 containers. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced green onion. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?