Roasted Vegetable Quiche
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Just Organics
The eggs and dairy serve as the glue, holding together all the little morsels of savory veggies and meats your heart desires
Whisk four eggs with one cup of milk, salt and pepper, and a little bit of seasoning as well. Add cheddar and parmesan but you can use whatever kind of melted shredded goodness you have on hand. Goat cheese, feta, and mozzarella.
Bake the quiche in the oven until the crust and filling have begun to bronze
- 1 cup milk or alternative
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or roast fresh
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 2 cups roasted vegetables
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Roast your veggies , cut a mixture of vegetables( eggplant, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, and squash) or any combo you like asparagus, spinach, zucchini, mushroom or tomatoes. Cut into 1/2 size pieces. Can add cooked meats or top with.
- You’ll need about 6 cups fresh vegetables to make about 2 cups roasted vegetables. Toss the chopped veggies with 3 tablespoons of olive oil on a large rimmed sheet pan
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast at 420 for about 20-25 minutes, tossing every 8 minutes or so, until the vegetables are tender and beginning to brown around the edges. You can make these in advance and store in the fridge until ready.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?